The conference mission:
To establish a discussion platform for scientists and professionals interested in autoimmune and immunodeficiency diseases where they could discuss promising new scientific projects for fundamental, clinical and epidemiological research.
At the Conference, you will be able to:
The programme of the Conference includes reports by young and renowned scientists covering fundamental research on the mechanisms of autoimmune and immunodeficiency diseases, and discussions of state-of-the-art approaches to diagnosis, treatment and prevention of autoimmune and immunodeficiency diseases.
Key topics of the conference:
- immunogenetics of autoimmune diseases
- the genetic basis for diagnosis and treatment of primary immunodeficiency diseases
- biomarkers of autoimmune diseases
- special aspects of instrumental diagnosis of autoimmune diseases and primary immunodeficiency conditions
- the latest approaches to treatment of autoimmune diseases
- radical and replacement therapy of primary immunodeficiency conditions
- prevention of autoimmune diseases
- screening and early diagnosis of primary immunodeficiency conditions
- fertility in autoimmune diseases
- quality of life in autoimmune diseases and primary immunodeficiency conditions
- cutting-edge approaches to treating autoimmune diseases
- specifics of the treatment of patients with autoimmune diseases and cormobidities
The programme will include:
Please carefully read the following rules for abstract submission:
- The recommended abstract length (introduction, goal, materials and methods, results, conclusions) is limited to 250 words
- The abstract is to be written in Russian. Quotations, formulae and statistical calculations are to be thoroughly checked for correctness
- The topic and text should not contain abbreviations unless they are commonly used
- Authors accept full responsibility for the correctness of reported information.
Deadline for abstracts - 01.10.2017Propose Abstracts